We proudly announce that SCOTT project has its own Workshop @ the EFFA 2019: “Workshop on Secure and Trustable Wirelessly Connected Industrial IoT”.
Find more information here: http://www.etfa2019.org/ws01-workshop-on-secure-and-trustable-wirelessly-connected-industrial-iot/
The workshop will take place on September 10th as part of ETFA 2019 in Zaragoza, Spain. In the workshop recent advances in secure and trustable wirelessly connected IoT will be highlighted.
The Workshop will be focusing on (but is not limited to) the following topics:
- Advanced wireless sensor networks (WSN) and IIoT concepts for industrial use cases in domains like automotive, aeronautics, building, health, robotics, smart manufacturing, with the focus on one or more of the following attributes: security, safety, reliability, trustability.
- Theoretical aspects of security, privacy, safety and trust for IIoT.
- Innovative energy-constrained and autonomous IIoT components.
- Dependable WSN with enhanced energy efficiency, robustness and quality-of-service.
- Physical layer and out-of-band security in WSN applications.
- Routing and scheduling algorithms for reliable real-time WSNs.
- Secure identification, authentication, authorization and communication in WSN.
- Trust anchors and trust indicators for secure IIoT systems.
- Edge and Cloud computing services for safe and secure connected mobility applications.
We strongly invite submissions! You can find the Call for papers here: http://www.etfa2019.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/ws01_Secure_and_Trustable_IIoT.pdf
Submission deadline is May 13.
We are looking forward to receiving your papers and meeting you there!